The Organize It! link party, hosted by the “Top Organizing Bloggers”, is back!! Share your organizing projects and get ready to be inspired by tons of others that are linked up! There are lots of categories to link up to so please make sure you link up to the right one. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this month!!!
1. Must be organizing related.
2. Must have the button or a text link, linked back to one of our 8 blogs.
3. Must be a new link up each month (No duplicates).
4. A maximum of 2 posts may be linked up each month.
5. Please link to the correct category.
6. The link up must be your own work.
*We have the right to delete any link ups that do not follow the rules.
The event will last all month. You can link up on the first day, the last or any day in between. Make sure you only link up a maximum of 2 organizing posts per month. We will share our favorite linked up blog posts on “Organize It!”, our Pinterest page. Have fun, get lots of inspiration and share the party with the world!
<div align="center"><a href="https://askannamoseley.com" title="Ask Anna"><img src="https://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Organize-It-Link-Party-button2.jpg" alt="Ask Anna" style="border:none;" /></a></div