- 2 microfiber cloths
- Q-Tips (if yours are as bad as mine you will need a lot)
- A small cup of white vinegar
- Paper towels (these are my favorite)
Step 2: Run the Q-tip along the whole inside of the track…
Now you know the best way to clean windows, window tracks and window sills and I’m sure all your friends will be asking you how you got them so clean!
Did you know this is one of my most popular posts!? To see more of the posts people love click on the titles below:
- How to Clean Between the Oven Glass
- How to Clean Glass Shower Doors the EASY Way
- How to Wash Windows (especially window tracks)
- How to Organize Paper Clutter in 30 minutes or Less
- The BEST Moscow Mule
- DIY Homemade Laundry Detergent and WHY it works so well
- How to Organize DVDs (you will be shocked at how much space it saves!)
For your convenience this post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.