I have a BIG announcement for Fall y’all! (Sorry, couldn’t resist the rhyme) 🙂 You’re going to want to hear this, so make sure you keep reading because I’m going to tell you all about how you can get all the new Mrs. Meyer’s Fall scents for FREE, because who doesn’t love FREE!?!?!
With shorter, cooler days, wouldn’t you rather spend time curled up by the fire, with a good book, in stead of heading to the grocery store to pick up things like cleaning supplies, sponges, shampoo and candles? I know I would! That’s why I am so excited to tell you about Grove Collaborative. With Grove I can stay cozied up under a blanket because they deliver the best, natural products (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule. They remember my favorites, and remind me when I’m about to run out of hand soap or shampoo.
Plus, Grove introduces me to great new products that I never would’ve found at my local grocery store. My Fall favorites are the Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents – Apple Cider and Mum. The Apple Cider smells just like real apples, it’s tart and juicy, with the right amount of spice. The Mum is a warm floral scent that reminds me of a fall garden.
With Grove’s exclusive offer for my readers, you can experience Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents for FREE!
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative you can get the set for free, in your choice of Apple Cider or Mum scent, when you sign up using THIS LINK. Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal multi-surface spray
- Free Grove Collaborative Kitchen Towel
- Free 60 Day VIP trial
To take advantage of the offer, all you have to do is spend $20, here’s what your first basket might look like including the Mrs. Meyer’s FREE fall set, and some of my Grove Collaborative favorites:
If you’re already a Grove Collaborative customer they want to make you feel special too! You can get the set at 50% off when you use THIS LINK or click on the box below.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the free 60 day VIP trial! My VIP membership has paid for itself with free shipping alone, but with the VIP membership you also get perks like price matching, exclusive sales, personal service and free gifts!
If you want to take advantage of this deal you have to HURRY!
There are limited number of sets and they will go quickly so make sure you click the box below and head over there right now, to claim yours, before they’re gone!!!
Here’s how to get yours:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative HERE. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for FREE when you sign up.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket (it’s super fast and you’ll be surprised at all the awesome products they pick out for you!).
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs, by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love, and want to receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
And because Grove is a company that likes to give back, light of everything that’s been happening with Hurricane Matthew, on top of this great offer, they are going to donate $100 in 10 reader’s names, to the Red Cross hurricane Matthew relief efforts!
They will randomly select 10 readers, who join Grove, before this deal ends on Sunday, and make a $100 donation in their name to the Red Cross Hurricane Relief fund. How amazing, and generous is that!? It’s acts of kindness like this that remind me there are still good companies out there, they aren’t all just big box chains. 😉
Tip to save: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
HURRY before they’re all gone!!!
This post contains some affiliate links, for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.