These turkey pesto burgers are PURE DELICIOUSNESS! They are also super easy, which makes it a win for you and the family.
1lb ground turkey
3 TBS basil pesto
4 cloves garlic
1/2 cup bread crumbs
4 sliced Pepper Jack cheese
4 Ciabatta rolls
1. Mince garlic.
2. In a large bowl mix together turkey, pesto, garlic and bread crumbs.
3. After ingredients are mixed well form the mixture into 4 patties. Preheat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
8. Serve and enjoy!
- 1lb ground turkey
- 3 TBS basil pesto
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 4 sliced Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 Ciabatta rolls
- Cooking spray
- Mince garlic.
- In a large bowl mix together turkey, pesto, garlic and bread crumbs.
- After ingredients are mixed well form the mixture into 4 patties. Preheat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
- Next turn the broiler in your oven on Low. Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and spray them with cooking spray. Place them in the broiler until the tops are golden brown.
- Place patties in the skillet. Cook for about 3 min on each side. When they are almost done place the cheese on top of the patties and cook until it is slightly melted.
- Spread a thin layer of pesto on the ciabatta roll and then place the patty on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Becky@Organizing Made Fun says
Yummy! I'm nominating you for an award, I hope you will accept it. Stop by my blog and pick it up http://www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.comBecky B.www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.comOrganizing Made Fun
These look amazing!
Holy goodness those look fantastic!! Thanks Anna!!
oooh, yum! I just started eating pesto all the time so I'm always looking for new ways to use it in food. This looks great!
Just by looking at it makes your mouth water! sooo yummy, thanks for sharing.
sound very tasty
Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop! I love pesto, I think I could put it on almost anything! lol Your burger looks delish! Looking forward to following you!
oooh! those look yummy! I never tried a turkey burger before. I just started eating turkey sausage a few months ago. I will have to try turkey burgers next I guess! Thanks for linking this up!
Humble Homemaker says
I loved the look of this recipe so much I featured it on todays Yummy Thursday post over at my blog Humble Homemaking. Head on over to the link below to check it out and collect your Featured Button. 🙂 Have a great day!http://humblehomemaking.blogspot.com/2011/02/yummy-thursday-humble-chocolatte.html
Humble Homemaker says
p.s. I am your newest follower! 😀
Mmmmmmmm….this sounds so incredibly good!
Looks fantastic! Thanks for linking up with Made From Scratch Tuesday!jen @ http://www.messhalltobistro.blogspot.com/search/label/Made From Scratch Tuesday
I made these last night and OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I couldn't quit eating them! We didn't eat them on bread either (we're carb conscious peeps). I made this my recipe of the week on my blog!! Thanks again!!
These are on meal plan next week! Can't wait to try them! What did you serve with them?