- Self adhesive hooks (these are the same one’s, sold on Amazon)
These essentials of mine used to be stored in a cupboard underneath the counter along with plastic baggies and wax paper and what not. Each time I needed to wrap something up, I had to bend down and dig through the various boxes to find what I was looking for. So I got looking at those boxes and thinking… and came up with the idea to hang them! The little notches on the ends are perfect for this!
Did you know this is one of my most popular posts!? To see more of the posts people love click on the titles below:
- How to Clean Between the Oven Glass
- How to Clean Glass Shower Doors the EASY Way
- How to Wash Windows (especially window tracks)
- How to Organize Paper Clutter in 30 minutes or Less
- The BEST Moscow Mule
- DIY Homemade Laundry Detergent and WHY it works so well
- How to Organize DVDs (you will be shocked at how much space it saves!)
For your convenience this post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.