Wet the stained area and sprinkle salt over it. The longer the salt can sit on the stain the better, try to let it sit for at least a couple of hours.
Before washing the garment get the stained area wet, again, and scrub it with a little more salt. Then throw the garment in the washing machine and wash as normal. This method is safe to use on dark clothing, as well as white clothing.
If the deodorant mark on your clothes is a fresh mark (like you got deodorant on the dress when you were putting it on), then there is a quick and easy technique to get it off.
Now you can slip into that sexy black dress, or your over-sized black t-shirt, with confidence, knowing that deodorant marks are no match for a pair of panty hose, or a little salt!
Did you know this is one of my most popular posts!? To see more of the posts people love click on the titles below:
- How to Clean Between the Oven Glass
- How to Clean Glass Shower Doors the EASY Way
- How to Wash Windows (especially window tracks)
- How to Organize Paper Clutter in 30 minutes or Less
- The BEST Moscow Mule
- DIY Homemade Laundry Detergent and WHY it works so well
- How to Organize DVDs (you will be shocked at how much space it saves!)