- Concrete stain (Here are some options from Amazon, they have lots of color options)
- Paint brush – as close as you can get to the same width as the brick
- Paint Roller
- Paint Tray
Step 1: Pour concrete stain into the tray and using the roller paint the stain on the walls. Press lightly so that the roller doesn’t get down into the grout. Brick is very porous so it will absorb the stain quickly.
Click here to see how a bunch of my readers have updated their brick fireplaces!
Did you know this is one of my most popular posts!? To see more of the posts people love click on the titles below:
- How to Update an Ugly Bathtub
- How to Paint a Perfect Line – Click HERE for the video tutorial
- How to Stain Brick to Update it’s Look
- The Fastest way to Stain a Wood Fence (or anything really)
- An Easy Solution for Storing Foil and Plastic Wrap
- The BEST Moscow Mule
For your convenience this post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.