Here’s what you will need:
1. Spray bottle filled with white vinegar (or a white vinegar/water mix if you prefer)
Here’s what to do:
1. Start by putting all the knobs in a bowl and fill it with white vinegar. Leave them to sit while you clean the oven.
2. Next spray the oven with white vinegar and let it set for about 30 seconds. Some of it will drip to the stove top but that’s okay.
3. Take the sponge and wipe down the stove making sure to get all the grime that is stuck to the surface. If your stove has decades of grime crusted to it and the grease isn’t completely coming off with the white vinegar then sprinkle a little baking soda onto your sponge. The baking soda will cut through the grease and it will wipe right off.
4. Next drain the vinegar that the knobs are soaking in and scrub them clean too. I like to let my knobs dry for at least a few hours because I’m paranoid that a little water might mess up the stove. Once they are dry replace them on the stove and you’ll be amazed at how clean and new your stove looks!