Sparkling water infused with fresh cranberries, refreshing mint, and a hint of lime. Delicious and easy to make, this beverage is perfect the winter holidays.
Hi, everyone! I’m Andrea from Cooking with a Wallflower, and this month I’m excited to be back at Ask Anna.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I’m still trying to recover from all that food and leftovers. But I’m ready to plan for Christmas! And today, I have just the recipe for any upcoming winter gatherings. This amazingly delicious drink will definitely impress family and friends, and it’s super easy to make too.
Filled with bright fresh cranberries, refreshing mint leaves, and a hint of lime, this infused sparkling water is festive and just perfect for the winter holidays.
I love that there’s just so much flavor in one glass. Tart cranberries, refreshing mint, sourness of lime, sweetness from the sugar. You get all the flavors in one glass.
In a small pot, add water, fresh cranberries, mint leaves, and sugar. Allow the mixture to simmer over medium heat for a few minutes until the cranberries have burst and the mint leaves have shriveled. Remove the pot from heat and allow the simple sugar to cool down for several minutes.
In a small pitcher, mix together sparkling water and lime juice. Divide the sparkling water into four glasses.
Once the simple syrup has cooled, add about 4 tablespoons to each of the glasses. Add the cranberries and fresh mint to each drink.
Add ice cubes or crushed ice.
Serve the cranberry mint lime sparkling water cold.
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 cups sparkling water or club soda
- 2 whole limes (or 8 tablespoons lime juice)
- Ice cubes or crushed ice
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In a small pot, add water, granulated sugar, fresh mint leaves, and fresh cranberries. Allow the mixture to simmer over medium heat until the cranberries have burst and the mint leaves have wilted, about 5 minutes. Remove the pot from heat and allow it to cool for several minutes.
- Add 1 cup of club soda and 2 tablespoons of lime juice to each glass.
- Once the simple syrup has cooled, add about 4 tablespoons of syrup and the cranberries into each of the glass. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Add ice cubes or fresh ice.
- Serve the drinks cold.